The BPW Saskatoon Educational Bursary Program 2017/2018 is here!
Our 2016/2017 BPW Saskatoon Bursary program was a big success, and we’re doing it again this year. We are so proud to be building community and recognizing future leaders, within our pillars of Education, Leadership, and Advocacy.
We will soon be seeking Saskatoon and area bursary applicants for the 2017/2018 academic year:
- Bursaries in the amount of $2000 are available
- Eligible applicants will be attending school full time
- Bursaries will be judged based on financial need
- Two categories of bursaries are available: mature women 30+, and Aboriginal women 18+
- The deadline for applications is March 9, 2018
- 2017-2018 Bursary Application Form – Mature Female Student (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Bursary Application Form – Indigenous Female Student (PDF)
About BPW Saskatoon’s Bursary Program
For more than 60 years, BPW Saskatoon has been providing financial support to the women in our community in order to help them achieve their personal and professional goals. Each year, we continue this commitment to supporting the educational aspirations of women in our community by inviting Mature and Aboriginal women in the Saskatoon area to apply for our educational bursaries. Since 2011, BPW Saskatoon has awarded over $39,000 in bursary funds.
Thanks to the generosity of you, the people of Saskatoon, in conjunction with our stellar annual fundraising event Accessory to a Change, in 2017 we were pleased to award three bursaries of $2,000 each. To all three recipients, congratulations and well done. In alphabetical order, they are:
- Danielle Delorme, Aboriginal Student Bursary
- Shelley Little, Aboriginal Student Bursary
- Roberta Nippi, Mature Student Bursary
What do those funds mean to women in Saskatoon? Hear from some of our 2013 recipients in the video below.