November 7, 2017
9:00am – 5:00pm
Sheraton Cavalier, 612 Spadina Cres. E, Saskatoon, SK
The 2017 Be Bold for Change – ATHENA® Leadership Awards and Symposium was based on the ATHENA® Leadership Model. This model identifies eight distinct attributes that are reflective of women’s contributions to leadership. Our full day symposium consisted of two workshops, a panel discussion showcasing business women and entrepreneurs from Saskatoon and our Leadership Luncheon where heard from Linda Stevenson, ATHENA Erie founder, and the ATHENA Leadership Awards were presented.
More about ATHENA and the Symposium:
- 2017 ATHENA® Awards Finalists Announced!
- Calling All Smart, Savvy, Change-Making Women! Invitation from BPW Saskatoon President
- Tenets to Live By: Reflections on the Impact of the ATHENA® Leadership Program with Jocelyn Davey-Hawreluik
- ATHENA® Awards Change Lives: An Interview with 2016 ATHENA Young Professional Award Winner Uyen Huynh
- ATHENA® Sponsor Impact: TD Private Wealth
Creating your own personal Avatar
ATHENA Leadership Luncheon Keynote Speaker
The Feminine LeaderShift: Essence. Expansion. Evolution.